Wagons for sale in Quad Cities

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008

      Steves and others,

      I have station wagons, 1949, 50, 51 for sale.  The blue 1950 is complete and "mildly" customized....as in carpet, seats, paint job and can be seen on my web site.

      The 49 was running when I got it but I tore the motor apart.  The 51 is a barn find from N. Colorado....hasn't run in years but is very complete.  It has roll up windows many seek.  ALL are virtually rust free with no qualifications.

      Located about 250 miles N of St Louis...equal distance (about) between Chicago and DesMoines Iowa, at where I 74, I 80, and the Mississippi River meet.

      The 1950 is on the web site the other two are available for $2800 each.

      Bring a small car hauler and cash I PROMISE AT THE END OF THE DAY I will have some of your cash and you will have at least one of the cars......;^D

      I can no longer fantasize about restoring all my "projects".
      www.kirks-auto.com