537RE: =CROSLEY= Re: chrome "Super" for '52 Super Wagon

  • Murray Mill
    Jun 20, 2007

      Yankee was selling them for $15 each at Wauseon, OH last year.  Did you call them? They had reproduction and looked good enough for me, so I sold all my originals off because they needed rechroming.

      I thinking of selling my 1951 Super Sport, if you know anyone looking for rare low production American sports car. Let me know or send them to me, thanks.

      Mur

      Murray Mill

      Calgary, AB