4057Wauseon, mixed emotions.

  • butch46988
    Jul 15 8:46 AM

      A HUGE thanks to everyone that made this another GREAT National Meet. You could never be thanked enough for all of your tireless efforts!

      For all of you, who could not attend, you missed another grand time AND the  mixed emotion announcement of Fonda's and my biggest project of many years, Service Motors has now been sold! The new owners are Dale and Sheri Liebherr, of Minden NV< which is where they are relocating the business to.

      The toll free phone number will remain the same, but it will take a bit of time for them to get set up and back in operation. The number now has an announcement of the sale and requesting that you call back after August 1.

      We all do regret the inconveniences that will happen but no progress comes without a little bit of pain involved.

      It's with both, happiness and sorrow that we "hand over the keys to the Crosley Parts Department", in the past 21 years, we've made a lot of friendships, many of which shall endure.

      In closing, thanks for all of your support and business, their fresh ideas, talents, energy and ambitions will help provide a long and bright future for your Crosleys.

      Butch & Fonda

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic