      From: Steve Carroll steve@... [Crosley] <Crosley@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Crosley <Crosley@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Jul 10, 2014 9:24 am
      Subject: Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= coolant flow.

      I have a '47 Station Wagon.  My coolent come out ot the top driver's side of the engine and goes to the Radiator.  The water pump sits at the rear of the opposide side of the engine (passenger's side), driven off the back end of the generator.  However, I can't remember when the pump's input line actually goes into the engine.  When I get home I'll snap a picture and try posting it.

      Steve Carroll
      Bradenton, FL

      On 7/10/2014 12:16 PM, tb7118@... [Crosley] wrote:
      i have a good trany tony