      From: Russell Martin Nailhead_Russ@... [Crosley] <Crosley@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Crosley <Crosley@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Jul 4, 2014 12:55 pm
      Subject: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= coolant flow.

      I am using a Crosley engine with a front mounted Fageol Crofton type marine water pump, I understand these pumps were also used on Crosley powered midget race cars. The water was pumped in the left side cover (drivers side) and so it must exit on the right side. When used in a boat the water went out the exhaust manifold but where should it leave if going into a radiator? I have looked everywhere and asked many Crosley experts and have not gotten an answer. Correct coolant flow is important, I don't want to create hot spots in the block.

      Russell Martin.. Buick Guru
      CENTERVILLE AUT O REPAIR
      12865 Pine Cone Circle

      Grass Valley,California