Re: Note to all 2-cylinder Crosley owners:

(3819)
  • Robert Kirk
    Jan 12 Expand Messages
      The Gilmore venue is a treat in itself.  This is in SW Michigan near Kalamazoo.  He had a series of barns built to house among other things his Packard and Rolls collection.  This was also part of the venue when I last attended all on display inside.  June would be an ideal time to schedule a car show there.  The event I attended was in late July and it was not so hot because it was so hot.  I know nothing of this particular show but the venue is well worth the trip.