Our CCOC.

(3796)
  • mrcooby
    Dec 6, 2013 Expand Messages

      Lou sez:

      I'm still here. With just two members short of reaching the 500-member milestone, the CCOC took a hit from a most unlikely source - Yahoogroups - and there's no option to go back. Our carefully-organized photos, many extremely rare, are hopelessly jumbled and are unable to be re-accessed, even by their owners. Users and moderators are posting messages asking Yahoo to go back to the old format. Yahoo is responding with a vanilla 'thank you for your feedback we are working to make it better' comment. Most of us are frustrated and just want the old site back. One poster writes 'Yahoo has effectively destroyed the groups, completely, themselves."