    From: "Jer038@..." <Jer038@...>
    To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 4:01 PM
    Subject: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= RE: Help!

    This one is identical to a Crosley gas cap.  Gravely 10756

    Jerry B.

    ---In crosley@yahoogroups.com, <steve@...> wrote:
    Great tip, Pete!  I'm tied up today and tomorrow, but Thursday I'll go check it out for sure. Thanks!
    Via iPad

      Try NAPA for an old lawn mower cap. They were the same as most 50 and 60 small engine caps Have the counter man look in his NAPA small engine catalog.............p