RE: Help!

(3786)
  • kollectr
    Nov 25, 2013 Expand Messages

      This one is identical to a Crosley gas cap.  Gravely 10756

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/161010093724?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

      Jerry B.

      ---In crosley@yahoogroups.com, <steve@...> wrote:

      Great tip, Pete!  I'm tied up today and tomorrow, but Thursday I'll go check it out for sure. Thanks!

      Via iPad

        Try NAPA for an old lawn mower cap. They were the same as most 50 and 60 small engine caps Have the counter man look in his NAPA small engine catalog.............p