3644Portland OR: Beaches Cruise-In.

    Jul 11, 2013
      Posted by: "Mark P Hatten" mphatten@... twostroketurbo
          Date: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:15 pm ((PDT))

      Crazy Car Culture. Every Wednesday evening is Beaches Cruise-In at Portland International Raceway where 1000 or more cars show up for a gathering from all over the Portland area all summer long. I organized a few local Subaru 360 guys to get together for a impromptu micro-show at the Beaches show. I brought my two kids in my Subaru 360 Van, Rex brought his Subaru 360 stake bed pickup, Nicholas brought his classic Cooper and his two girls and Ron brought his Subaru 360 Sedan. Watch how Ron sells his Sedan. It was a hot item as flocks of potential owners fought over it. Quite a stir the little Sedan made.

      Portland Or.