237Hot shot Parts help

    Sep 1, 2006

      Folks I am starting to get desperate to find, beg, borrow, buy, steal...not really
      top bows for early Hot Shot.  If I had some measurements I could make do and/or patterns would be very good.  My car has the single slot receivers next to the seats which allows the mech. to slide into place.  I beleive it is a Y with two legs going upward on each side making the hoop to hold the top.
      I also need exhaust headers...rather have Braje but would accept anything....
      Cash for trade!

      Robert Kirk

      Do you Yahoo!?