      From: kirkbrit
      Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 6:23 AM
      Subject: [Crosley] Help with paper work

      I just got a 1946-7 cc pick up truck.  No vin plate and the title is
      for a "sdn".  I don't think its been plated in many years.  The title
      which isn't proper to any measure I know is from PA.  The car was
      acquired 3 years ago in IN and brought to IL where I found and bought
      it.  I know there are "title services" but at $200 to $250 a crack I
      frankly can't afford it.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Anyone
      have a vin plate or old title which might come closer to matching what
      I have?  THANKS!!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic