152Help with paper work

  • kirkbrit
    Jun 2, 2006
      I just got a 1946-7 cc pick up truck. No vin plate and the title is
      for a "sdn". I don't think its been plated in many years. The title
      which isn't proper to any measure I know is from PA. The car was
      acquired 3 years ago in IN and brought to IL where I found and bought
      it. I know there are "title services" but at $200 to $250 a crack I
      frankly can't afford it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Anyone
      have a vin plate or old title which might come closer to matching what
      I have? THANKS!!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic