      From: butch46988 <butch@...>
      Subject: =CROSLEY= Re: Butch at Service Motors
      To: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 6:47 PM

      I wish to thank Robert Kirk for letting folks know about my Dad, and
      also thank everyone that expressed their concerns, both publicly and
      privately.

      Dad came home Thursday and is doing very well (considering he
      fractured his neck in 2 places and his lower back in 1).

      He came out to our house for a few hours on Friday and although he was
      worn out at the end of it, he had a good time.

      Thanks again to all,

      Butch and Fonda Williams, and the rest of our family

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups .com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@.. .> wrote:

      > Spoke with Butch yesterday and his Father was to be released later
      in the day.  He apparently cracked a vertebra but other than the brace
      is doing well.

      > Regards,
      > Robert Kirk
      > www.kirks-auto. com