Not just email discussion

  • Frank Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2003
      I'd like to take a moment to remind CriticalChain discussion list members of
      resources associated with the list. The YahooGroups system makes it easy to
      extend a community's resources with a couple additional links accessible and
      usable by members of that community.

      With almost 350 members of this list, just over 50 have participated in the
      polls on this page. It would be interesting to see if responses have changed
      with the growth of the group.

      Keep in mind that any member can set up a poll, if they have a
      topic/question that would benefit from that approach.

      Most of the links/bookmarks have been put in place by me and most, I will
      admit, point to my own web resources. As in the polls, members are welcome
      and encouraged to add links that point to web content that they feel is
      appropriate to the group.

      By the way, I have recently added a folder of links to the four CC-compliant
      software suppliers.

      {{{ Did he say four??? }}}

      I've also started to do the same for links to in the field of purveying CC
      training and implementation services (my friends and competitors). If you
      work in this space and would like your services listed, let me know, with a
      URL to your site/page.

      Like the Links page, this, too, is dominated by my contributions. Since the
      YahooGroups settings are set to strip messages of attachments, this page is
      accessible to group members for the upload of files related to Critical
      Chain project management.

      We're using only 652 Kb of the 20480 Kb available to the list, so your files
      are welcome, but keep in mind they will be reviewed from time to time for
      appropriateness for the list.

      Frank Patrick -- Focused Performance
      fpatrick@... 1-908-874-8664
      http://www.focusedperformance.com

      Unconstrained Thinking for Strategic Solutions,
      Effective Operations, and Accelerated Projects
    • Frank Patrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2003
        On 2/14/03 5:19 PM, "Frank Patrick" <fpatrick@...> wrote:

        > By the way, I have recently added a folder of links to the four CC-compliant
        > software suppliers.
        >
        > {{{ Did he say four??? }}}

        Yes he did.

        Tony Rizzo of The Product Development Institute has recently announced a
        parallel effort that plans to have the beta version of the first (single
        project) module of a three-module system of CCPM-compliant software
        available in spring of 2003.

        The website for Spherical Angle, Inc., purveyors of The Looking Glass Suite
        of CCPM software is found at...

        <http://www.SphericalAngle.com/>