Re: next week is November 2, can we play D&D ?

  • John
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
      Well I love having the good fortune to see you.
      I'm not k.a. or being sarcastic. I'm dead serious. Why doesn't
      everybody tell you that all the time? They should. It's just there loss
      if they don't appreciate your wonderful qualities.
      Evelyn does. She smiles every time she sees you.
      Cowboy loves you too. He wags his tail. If you have something
      else you need to do that's understandable. Come if you feel like it.
      But you will be missed. You are special. There's no one just like you.
      sincerely,john
    • Robert Campbell
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
        i have to agree with john. i miss you every time you are not there. There is a lot of warmth and joy missing when your not around.  Hope to see ya than.

        Peace

        Well I love having the good fortune to see you.
        I'm not k.a. or being sarcastic. I'm dead serious. Why doesn't
        everybody tell you that all the time? They should. It's just there loss
        if they don't appreciate your wonderful qualities.
        Evelyn does. She smiles every time she sees you.
        Cowboy loves you too. He wags his tail. If you have something
        else you need to do that's understandable. Come if you feel like it.
        But you will be missed. You are special. There's no one just like you.
        sincerely,john

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • michael Rowland
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2007
          Ok i think i missed the original message or something.... surely you guys aren't talking about Regina????
          Michael

          Robert Campbell <gamestweeker@...> wrote:
          i have to agree with john. i miss you every time you are not there. There is a lot of warmth and joy missing when your not around.  Hope to see ya than.

          Peace

          Well I love having the good fortune to see you.
          I'm not k.a. or being sarcastic. I'm dead serious. Why doesn't
          everybody tell you that all the time? They should. It's just there loss
          if they don't appreciate your wonderful qualities.
          Evelyn does. She smiles every time she sees you.
          Cowboy loves you too. He wags his tail. If you have something
          else you need to do that's understandable. Come if you feel like it.
          But you will be missed. You are special. There's no one just like you.
          sincerely,john

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com