game this friday

  • Peter Nunes
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 3, 2007
      I want everyone to make new characters, 4 fighters, 1 cleric, and one
      arcane spell caster.

      Robin can be the cleric if she wants to...
      Reginas character is already a fighter....

      Using 32 point buy, max hit points at 1st level, half +1 for all other
      hit dice.
      no templates...
      no gear...can choose a perfered weapon...
      no invocations...
      no spellbook, so choose carefully...

      try to do all this all by friday, we need everyone to state what they
      are going to be. please send the group a message.

      thanks guys

      from regina and peter

      __________________________
      Peter Nunes III
      Analytical Dreams
      (510)-676-2692
      http://www.analyticaldreams.com
    • michael Rowland
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 3, 2007
        ok... so how do we decide who's the arcane spellcaster and who's the fighter?
        And also... the spellcaster can't have a spellbook? meaning he can't cast spells or he has to be a sorc????
        Michael

        Peter Nunes <gamer@...> wrote:
        I want everyone to make new characters, 4 fighters, 1 cleric, and one
        arcane spell caster.

        Robin can be the cleric if she wants to...
        Reginas character is already a fighter....

        Using 32 point buy, max hit points at 1st level, half +1 for all other
        hit dice.
        no templates...
        no gear...can choose a perfered weapon...
        no invocations...
        no spellbook, so choose carefully...

        try to do all this all by friday, we need everyone to state what they
        are going to be. please send the group a message.

        thanks guys

        from regina and peter

        __________________________
        Peter Nunes III
        Analytical Dreams
        (510)-676-2692
        http://www.analyticaldreams.com

      • Regina Buchanan
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 3, 2007
          i forgot to add. i want all 2rd level characters.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 3, 2007
            any class from any wizards of the coast book, spellcaster could also be
            a bard, no invocation

            must have all the parts, 4 fighters, 1 cleric, 1 arcane

            Regina

            __________________________
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 3, 2007
              Hummm... sounds good.
              If i am the arcane caster... maybe a nice warmage.....
              If i'm the fighter... well, i dunno...but i'll come up with something.
              I'll do either, whichever is needed.

              Peter Nunes <gamer@...> wrote:
              any class from any wizards of the coast book, spellcaster could also be
              a bard, no invocation

              must have all the parts, 4 fighters, 1 cleric, 1 arcane

              Regina

              On Jul 3, 2007, at 3:54 PM, Regina Buchanan wrote:

              > i forgot to add. i want all 2rd level characters.
              >
              > --- Peter Nunes wrote:
              >
              > > I want everyone to make new characters, 4 fighters,
              > > 1 cleric, and one
              > > arcane spell caster.
              > >
              > > Robin can be the cleric if she wants to...
              > > Reginas character is already a fighter....
              > >
              > > Using 32 point buy, max hit points at 1st level,
              > > half +1 for all other
              > > hit dice.
              > > no templates...
              > > no gear...can choose a perfered weapon...
              > > no invocations...
              > > no spellbook, so choose carefully...
              > >
              > > try to do all this all by friday, we need everyone
              > > to state what they
              > > are going to be. please send the group a message.
              > >
              > > thanks guys
              > >
              > > from regina and peter
              > >
              > > __________________________
              > > Peter Nunes III
              > > Analytical Dreams
              > > (510)-676-2692
              > > http://www.analyticaldreams.com

              > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security
              > of spyware protection.
              > http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/norton/index.php

              __________________________
              Peter Nunes III
              Analytical Dreams
              (510)-676-2692
              http://www.analyticaldreams.com

            • johndamandajr
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 3, 2007
                He could be a bard spellcaster .he needs no book.
                Do you wanna play a bard mike?
                --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, michael Rowland

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 3, 2007
                  I don't wanna be a fighter. Can I be a Monk or a Cleric or a Paladin?

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 3, 2007
                    well im going to be a fighter type, so you guys can fight amongst
                    yourselves for the rest.

                    Peter

                  • Robert Campbell
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 3, 2007
                      can i just keep my 2nd lv character from last
                      week?..... Please!!!!!!

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 3, 2007
                        we want new characters for this friday. we want
                        everyone to use the 32 points

                        http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/