I HAVE AN EXCITING DUNGEON and adventure for you

  • John Peter DAmanda
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
      I would like to dm sunday after Mike finisshes.
      bring your character sheets.
      Thanks,
      John
    • michael Rowland
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
        It seems that both John and Peter want to DM, and have something prepared. Whoever is fine with me, as long as it's NOT me. I want more experience as a PC to help me get better acquainted with the system and other's DMing styles.
        I will be done on Sunday, early i expect. I"m also itching to roll up a spellcaster too. So I may do that, just in case.
        Michael

        John Peter DAmanda <psybertrack@...> wrote:
        I would like to dm sunday after Mike finisshes.
        bring your character sheets.
        Thanks,
        John

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • andrew
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
          Hey Group,

          Lynn and I are setting up a trip to the Necropolis for about 5th
          level players. It should be ready about the time the group is.

          Clerics & Paladins prove your mettle.

          --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, michael Rowland
          <michael_in1978@...> wrote:

          > It seems that both John and Peter want to DM, and have something
          prepared. Whoever is fine with me, as long as it's NOT me. I want
          more experience as a PC to help me get better acquainted with the
          system and other's DMing styles.
          > I will be done on Sunday, early i expect. I"m also itching to
          roll up a spellcaster too. So I may do that, just in case.
          > Michael
          >

          > John Peter DAmanda <psybertrack@...> wrote:
          > I would like to dm sunday after Mike finisshes.
          > bring your character sheets.
          > Thanks,
          > John

          > San francisco bay area event San francisco bay area real
          estate San francisco bay area

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------

        • John Peter DAmanda
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
            Dear Andy,

            I am eagerly looking forward to going to Necropolis! Awesome!
            John
            --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, "andrew" <haole_vaa@...> wrote:

            > Hey Group,
            >
            > Lynn and I are setting up a trip to the Necropolis for about 5th
            > level players. It should be ready about the time the group is.
            >
            > Clerics & Paladins prove your mettle.
            >

            > --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, michael Rowland
            > <michael_in1978@> wrote:
            > >
            > > It seems that both John and Peter want to DM, and have something
            > prepared. Whoever is fine with me, as long as it's NOT me. I want
            > more experience as a PC to help me get better acquainted with the
            > system and other's DMing styles.
            > > I will be done on Sunday, early i expect. I"m also itching to
            > roll up a spellcaster too. So I may do that, just in case.
            > > Michael
            > >

            > > John Peter DAmanda <psybertrack@> wrote:
            > > I would like to dm sunday after Mike finisshes.
            > > bring your character sheets.
            > > Thanks,
            > > John

            > > San francisco bay area event San francisco bay area
            real
            > estate San francisco bay area

            > Service.
            > >

            > > ---------------------------------

          • John Peter DAmanda
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
              Yeh , a spell caster is good. Whatever kind.
              I allow a special rule.
              The Signature Spell rule.
              Each spell caster has a special spell he invented and is known for,
              that is his or her signature spell.
              At no cost of xp or gp.
              All wizards, sorcerers, and clerics can write 1 spell at 0 level and
              have it as bonus spell at first level.
              Make up a spell and submit it. It's up to you if you want to share
              your spell with other spellcasters or to put in their magic books.
              you can see some examples in the PM.
              Ex of a O level spell:

              "Bestow Lesser Narcolepsy Disease:"
              Works on 1-10 creatures or beings of less than 1 hit dice each.
              Does not work on elves, drow and the like who do not succumb to
              sleep spells either.
              Saving throw :partial ( drowsy, -2 attack, -2 AC)
              shoots as a cone.
              Can also work on 1 creature of 1 HD instead, but then it is a touch
              attack, requiring the spell caster to move in and touch the target.
              Range: 200 feet or touch range.
              component: Material, speck of sand

              Cleric or Paladin Spell:
              0 level
              "Cosmetic Cure Spell":
              Duration: 1-6 days
              Range: max 3 feet
              Targets affected:1
              This spell allows a cleric or paladin to raise his or her physical
              beauty and handsomeness to 18. That's not the same as charisma. It
              affects those to whom physical beauty is important.He can use it on
              someone else too. It as +1 to disguise. It makes people say "you
              clean up good". Returning heroes often have this cast on them before
              they ride in a parade to get the crowds cheering more. It gives them
              that glow. Consider it as a +1 on relevant charisma checks. It's
              benefits stack and the spell can be cast multiple times. He can
              alternately cast it on another person. It's not an illusion, but an
              transmutation into what is the apex of who you could be.

              or for a Wizard 0 level spell:
              "Imp Advice Spell"
              The Spell caster summons an Thoth-Imp.
              The Thoth-Imp is 2 feet tall, bat winged, flies, has a generally
              human appearance, green skin, pointy ears, and carries a small book.
              The imp is a visitor from the home dimension of Thoth. The imp will
              serve the Wizard for 1-6 rounds by answering 1-6 questions per level
              of spell caster. The Thoth-Imps are neutral. They will not do
              combat. They may tell the truth or they may lie, but they never
              admit not knowing at all.
              The questions must be simple or the Imp just says next question.
              The Thoth-imp's are partly telepathic and tap into the collective
              unconciousness of mortal beings, so it can only possibly answer
              about what somebody else already knows. The Imp will always tell the
              truth if its something that someone willing within 15 feet of you
              knows including yourself, even if he can't remember it. If a bard
              ever heard a story of a place even years ago, the Imp can answer
              concerning that matter.
              Or if you need something read, he can do it. Whatever you tell the
              Imp to do he must do it but you must phrase it like a question.
              Like, "What does this say?" and he will read it in the language you
              speak in. Imp advice is not very reliable sometimes. It all depends
              if he likes you. Problem is he never lets on if he doesn't like you.
              The DM rolls a reaction roll similar to when you roll to gather
              information. You get charisma, bluff, negotiate and persuade,gather
              information and intimidate and so on skill and feat benefits which
              stack. Sometimes at GM discretion the Imp may like you and still
              answer in the form of a riddle, poem, or figurative speech.
              After the questions are asked the Imp disappears.
              Examples of thoth imp questions: What kind of monster is behind this
              door?
              How many creatures are in this room?
              Is there any gold within a 30 foot radius?(point and indicate
              direction)

              --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, "John Peter DAmanda"
              <psybertrack@...> wrote:

              > Dear Andy,
              >
              > I am eagerly looking forward to going to Necropolis! Awesome!
              > John
              > --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, "andrew" <haole_vaa@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hey Group,
              > >
              > > Lynn and I are setting up a trip to the Necropolis for about 5th
              > > level players. It should be ready about the time the group is.
              > >
              > > Clerics & Paladins prove your mettle.
              > >

              > > --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, michael Rowland
              > > <michael_in1978@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > It seems that both John and Peter want to DM, and have
              something
              > > prepared. Whoever is fine with me, as long as it's NOT me. I
              want
              > > more experience as a PC to help me get better acquainted with
              the
              > > system and other's DMing styles.
              > > > I will be done on Sunday, early i expect. I"m also itching
              > > roll up a spellcaster too. So I may do that, just in case.
              > > > Michael
              > > >

              > > > John Peter DAmanda <psybertrack@> wrote:
              > > > I would like to dm sunday after Mike finisshes.
              > > > bring your character sheets.
              > > > Thanks,
              > > > John

              > > > San francisco bay area event San francisco bay area
              > real
              > > estate San francisco bay area

              of
              > > Service.

            • michael Rowland
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 3, 2006
                The Necropolis? Thund have bad experience with ugly dead things..... But... uh.... payback good....