Re: [Critical20] Change ? Please play another day?

  • Robert Campbell
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hi all. Wow i need to check this more often. So i
      don't know if anyone has already got together for game
      or not this week, but i am still willing, and wanting
      to get together with all and who ever still does
      tomorrow night. We can do any game.

      As for changing nights, Robin and I can only do it
      Friday and Saturday nights so she can get her beauty
      rest and we know she needs it. Unfortunately i agreed
      to her on this term. I am allowed to change if we are
      also working weekends than it does not matter when we
      game.

      John, you are a butt head and jerk. I so want to go
      and see this con, it sounds so much fun. Try to get a
      pic of that awesome cleavage of Elvira. Yeeee
      haaaa!!!!

      So please get back to me as soon as possible. I will
      check this at 5pm on Friday to see what is going on.
      So i hope to see as many as possible tomorrow night.

      Peace out,
      Bishi

      Never miss an email again!
    • michael Rowland
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 2, 2007
        Hey rob... we have not gotten togeather yet this week... friday is fine with me, but i'm not sure about peter.
        michael

        Robert Campbell <gamestweeker@...> wrote:
[...]

        http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ features/ mail/

      • Robert Campbell
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 7, 2007
          Hi all, so John how was it. I hope you got lots of
          story's to tell us.

          Well i was wondering if we can game on Saturday, cause
          i have an invite for a screening for an autobiography
          I'm in about haunting, its Friday 7-10pm.

          Peter and Regina i was wondering if you wanted to go
          with us. It should be interesting. So let us know.

          Well i hope to hear from you soon and see you all on
          Saturday.

          Peace.
          Bishi

          Get your own web address.
        • John
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 7, 2007
            What happens at Wondercon stays at Wondercon.lol.
            the belly dancers were awesome. Elvira almost started a riot with her
            hot bod. I saw Boomer from Battlestar Galactica . And many stars. Fun
            films, previews, movie trailers and pre releases, panels and games. I
            played "Pirates" and "Munchkin". I didn't spend hardly any money
            since I brought a lunchbox. The costumes were incredible.
            Overall a good time. I was tired after from walking around to see
            everything. Lots of cool swords and anime .
            by the way: are we playing Friday?
            John

            --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, Robert Campbell <gamestweeker@...>

            ______________
            > Get your own web address.

          • stanksgrrl
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 7, 2007
              --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, Robert Campbell <gamestweeker@...> wrote:

              i have to talk it over with peter, but im sure he say ok.

              > Hi all, so John how was it. I hope you got lots of
              > story's to tell us.
              >
              > Well i was wondering if we can game on Saturday, cause
              > i have an invite for a screening for an autobiography
              > I'm in about haunting, its Friday 7-10pm.
              >
              > Peter and Regina i was wondering if you wanted to go
              > with us. It should be interesting. So let us know.
              >
              > Well i hope to hear from you soon and see you all on
              > Saturday.
              >
              > Peace.
              > Bishi

              > Get your own web address.

            • michael Rowland
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 7, 2007
                Are we playing tonight? i thought i heard someone say something about wed...????
                michael