Re: how about Friday or Saturday?

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 4:12 PM
      Friday and Saturday are good for me. Earlier on Saturday anytime is
      fine with me too. Where can we play if we want to meet at noon? or3pm?
      Rob and Robin, could we play at your place?
      Or we could play Friday night at 7:30 at Gateway store.
      John
      --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, "John" <psybertrack@...> wrote:

      > I know Peter and regina will be gone but rob, robin, Michael and
      John
      > can get together to play if we want on Fri or Saturday . What do yu
      > think?
      > John

    • stanksgrrl
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1 5:36 PM
        --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, "John" <psybertrack@...> wrote:

        you might need to robins cell phone i think they have plans but im not sure because we
        havent heard from them lately.

        > Friday and Saturday are good for me. Earlier on Saturday anytime is
        > fine with me too. Where can we play if we want to meet at noon? or3pm?
        > Rob and Robin, could we play at your place?
        > Or we could play Friday night at 7:30 at Gateway store.
        > John
        > --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, "John" <psybertrack@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I know Peter and regina will be gone but rob, robin, Michael and
        > John
        > > can get together to play if we want on Fri or Saturday . What do yu
        > > think?
        > > John

      • John
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2 10:10 PM
          I don't have Robin's number but I left a message on Rob's cell.
          I think we are cancelling for this week but maybe we can play Tuesday
          or Friday of the next week. Which of these 2 days is better for you
          all: Tuesday Feb.9 or Friday Feb. 12? Or Sat. or Sun the 13 or 14th?
          post or call me and let me know. I have other games on Mon. and
          Thursday, and an appointment on Wednesday.
          JOhn
          --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, "stanksgrrl" <stanksgrrl@...>