ok so we meet today on Wednesday at Gateway instead of thursday

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      Peter called me and said that due to work obligations its better for
      us to meet Wednesday night, ie. tonight at Gateway.
      Fine with me. Peter I am notifying you so you know in advance incase
      youhaven't heard yet.

      re treasure
      I figure each person got an additional 79,000 gold pieces each.

      I am going to have Hetae or a wizard upgrade my armor and katana and
      flute and another item. I want a vorpal +3 keen katana . I want my
      armor to be +5 . and my Flute of Bes to also function at will as a
      Cloaker flute. But it will cost me a lot even if I get help from Hetae.

      see you tonight.
      Thermmese is now a 2nd level Cleric, a 8th fighter and a 10th
      Barbarian.
      be seein you,
      John