hi all ,when the next game?

  • John
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 6, 2006
      who can play sunday the 10th?
    • Regina Buchanan
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 6, 2006
        glad you messaged john. me and peter can play. and
        guess what? peter asked me to marry him while we were
        down in san diego. im so happy.

        --- John <psybertrack@...> wrote:

        > who can play sunday the 10th?

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Regina Buchanan
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 7, 2006
          we playing on sunday right, the next weekend i have to
          work on sunday but maybe we can play on saturday. The
          game is all ready, see you guys then.

          Peter

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 7, 2006
            we should be there too, miss you all

            --- John <psybertrack@...> wrote:

            > who can play sunday the 10th?

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • John
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 7, 2006
              I can make it Saturday too.
              Are we playing at Gateway store?
              What time on Saturday?
              -congratulations Peter and Regina,

              -John
              --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, Regina Buchanan <stanksgrrl@...>
              wrote:

              > we playing on sunday right, the next weekend i have to
              > work on sunday but maybe we can play on saturday. The
              > game is all ready, see you guys then.
              >
              > Peter

              > http://mail.yahoo.com

            • michael Rowland
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 8, 2006
                I know i can't do it THIS saturday...meaning tomorrow... is that what we're talking about? it's not right? Sunday is fine though... i can't wait

                wrote:

                > we playing on sunday right, the next weekend i have to
                > work on sunday but maybe we can play on saturday. The
                > game is all ready, see you guys then.
                >
                > Peter

                > Do You Yahoo!?
                > http://mail. yahoo.com

              • Regina Buchanan
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 8, 2006
                  i dont think peter meant, this saturday, i think he
                  meant next week, because i know next sunday he will be
                  working and he wants to game. so would that be ok,
                  next saturday night, not this one, but next.

                  --- michael Rowland <michael_in1978@...> wrote:

                  > I know i can't do it THIS saturday...meaning
                  > tomorrow... is that what we're talking about? it's
                  > not right? Sunday is fine though... i can't wait
                  >
                  > John <psybertrack@...> wrote: I can
                  > make it Saturday too.
                  > Are we playing at Gateway store?
                  > What time on Saturday?
                  > -congratulations Peter and Regina,
                  >
                  > -John
                  > --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, Regina Buchanan
                  > <stanksgrrl@...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > we playing on sunday right, the next weekend i
                  > have to
                  > > work on sunday but maybe we can play on saturday.
                  > The
                  > > game is all ready, see you guys then.
                  > >
                  > > Peter

                  > protection around
                  > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • michael Rowland
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 8, 2006
                    i'll see if i can work u in.......:)

                    But ya... i think that will be fine... if not i'll let everyone know sunday night when we play this week

                    --- michael Rowland <michael_in1978@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                    > I know i can't do it THIS saturday...meaning
                    > tomorrow... is that what we're talking about? it's
                    > not right? Sunday is fine though... i can't wait
                    >
                    > John <psybertrack@ comcast.net> wrote: I can
                    > make it Saturday too.
                    > Are we playing at Gateway store?
                    > What time on Saturday?
                    > -congratulations Peter and Regina,
                    >
                    > -John
                    > --- In Critical20@yahoogro ups.com, Regina Buchanan
                    > <stanksgrrl@ ...>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > we playing on sunday right, the next weekend i
                    > have to
                    > > work on sunday but maybe we can play on saturday.
                    > The
                    > > game is all ready, see you guys then.
                    > >
                    > > Peter

                    > > Do You Yahoo!?
                    > protection around
                    > > http://mail. yahoo.com

                    Do You Yahoo!?
                    http://mail. yahoo.com

                  • John
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 8, 2006
                      Ok I will be there for the game 7pm on Sunday 9-10-06
                      and Saturday 9-16-06 too!
                      JOhn

                      --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, michael Rowland