SUNSHINE

  • John Peter DAmanda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2 11:20 AM
      Great day to go to the beach. It's been great weather lately. So
      excellent! How have you all been? Well I hope.
      I saw XMEN 3 and DAVINCI CODE recently. Davinci (i knew a lot on the
      subject already) was nothing new but still a fun ride. Exciting,
      twisting and good ending. Tom Hanks did a good acting job. Just that
      the hairdo the producers gave him looks like junk. At least it's
      different. I thought XMEN 3 was awesome and the action scenes were
      done with excellence. I liked the ending of that comic too though a
      little sad.

      How was baycon? I couldn't make it.

      What's the situation for Sunday June 4? Who can make it to the game?

      See ya in a few days!
      Cheers!

      John
    • Regina Buchanan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2 12:00 PM
        well i know we are all going to a party saturday
        night,(rob, robin, me and peter) which drinking will
        be involved, (its a stay over night because of the
        drinking) but even if that happens i know peter still
        wants to game, so i guess i can say peter and me will
        be there. count us in.

        regina

        http://mail.yahoo.com