role call

  • Regina Buchanan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2006
      who all is going to be there this sunday...i have been
      designing items for everyone, i still need a
      significant amount of xp to make them however (6000+)
      so have to see. maybe if i can do a small quest on my
      own to get some so i dont lose place with the party i
      dont know have to see. Talk to you guys later.

      Peter

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2006
        ill be there no matter what, and those who do not show
        up toooooooo bad we play with out you.

        http://mail.yahoo.com