BBQ at Gateway Thrift on JULY 4th!

  • michael Rowland
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2010
      BBQ at Gateway Thrift on JULY 4th!
      We'll probably have hot food around 2:30 to 3:00 ish. But gamers can show up anytime 1:00 or after to do whatever. I want to kick someone's ass at Wii Sports Resort! We'll have boardgames, and stuff too.
      We can have 'game night' that night too if people are up for it. Someone let Mat know too, since he's not on this mailing list.
      Sadly, no drinking until my mom goes home. But you can get drunk if/when we game at night!

      LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE COMMING so i know how much shit to buy.
      Michael

      From: babbas <stanksgrrl@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [Critical20] game night friday
      To: Critical20@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 11:06 AM

      anyone up for it? mike, kevin, rob, john?

    • Regina Buchanan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2010
        i will probably stop by but it might be more toward the early evening time.