Re: [Critical20] hello

  • kevin cooper
    Message 1 of 15 , May 5, 2010
      apples to apples sounds good to me, maybe I can bring some midori and sours?

      From: michael Rowland <michael_in1978@...>
      To: Critical20@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2010, 6:27 PM

      I thought saturday night was allright for fighting.... . Isn't that what the madman across the water said?
      But i'm up for a game if others can manage it
      Michael

        So we are on for Saturday, today at 7:00 at Gateway? Cool. See ya. Could someone call Robin an d Robert, Please? Sounds like a lot of fun.

        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 1, 2010
          hello, kind of quiet onthe site here... what's new? I just wanted to say hi to everyone.