hello

  • Thermmese
    Message 1 of 15 , May 5 5:48 PM
      Saturday night is a good time to game .
    • michael Rowland
      Message 2 of 15 , May 5 6:27 PM
        I thought saturday night was allright for fighting..... Isn't that what the madman across the water said?
        But i'm up for a game if others can manage it
        Michael

          yeah ill be there. not sure about d&d though because i dont have a character. maybe apples to apples or some other type game?

          I thought saturday night was allright for fighting.... . Isn't that what the madman across the water said?
          But i'm up for a game if others can manage it
          Michael

            apples to apples sounds good to me, maybe I can bring some midori and sours?

            yeah ill be there. not sure about d&d though because i dont have a character. maybe apples to apples or some other type game?

            I thought saturday night was allright for fighting.... . Isn't that what the madman across the water said?
            But i'm up for a game if others can manage it
            Michael

              So we are on for Saturday, today at 7:00 at Gateway? Cool. See ya. Could someone call Robin an d Robert, Please? Sounds like a lot of fun.
              --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, kevin cooper <zuoken357@...> wrote:

              > apples to apples sounds good to me, maybe I can bring some midori and sours?

            • Psybertrack
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 1, 2010
                hello, kind of quiet onthe site here... what's new? I just wanted to say hi to everyone.