hi all happy groundhog day and bon voyage to PN

  • Psybertrack
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
      We'll definitely miss you PPNIII. Good luck on your vacation in exotic lands. Can't wait until your back.
      Does anybody want to game or play apples or other games this week at M's store? How would Fri or Saturday be? I miss y'all.Hope we can make it happen.
      Thanks and see ya .
      John d
    • michael Rowland
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
        Yes, a general game night would be great.... lets set it up... fri or sat would be fine i think. If we can get the usual D&D'ers pluss mat and whoever else, we'd have enough. Regina you're invited too of course.
        Michael

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
          If we set it  for friday night, I'll bring booze and food!

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
            I can be there fri or sat. just email me when or i will call mike thurs and check.-john

            --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, kevin cooper <zuoken357@...> wrote:

            > If we set it  for friday night, I'll bring booze and food!

          • Peter Nunes
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
              this is regina, ill be there on friday to game. but no d&d gaming. i
              would like to play apples to apples or misc games.

              On Feb 2, 2010, at 4:14 PM, Psybertrack wrote:

              > I can be there fri or sat. just email me when or i will call mike
              > thurs and check.-john
              >
              > --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, kevin cooper <zuoken357@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > If we set it  for friday night, I'll bring booze and food!

              __________________________
              Peter Nunes III
              Analytical Dreams
              (510)-676-2692
              http://www.analyticaldreams.com
            • michael Rowland
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
                Ok, friday is fine.... can we get the rob/robbin/mat thing goin?
                Michal

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
                  I have a new dice gazme we can play.