Re: [Critical20] Peters birthday/overnighter

  • Regina Buchanan
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2009
      im sure he will be ok with that. as long as you show up he doesnt care. we might end up starting the bbq at 5 anyway if he works for the navy.

      From: Regina Buchanan <stanksgrrl@yahoo. com>
      To: Critical20@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 9:54 PM

      k peter wants to work on saturday so having an all nighter friday night is not good. saturday is the best for us. at our place. we are having a bbq that day and you guys are invited. let me know if you can make it. thanks.

      From: kevin cooper <zuoken357@yahoo. com>
      To: Critical20@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 8:14 PM

      Friday is best for me because I can garentee not working the next day.