buggin peter and me

  • Regina Buchanan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009
      k thursday nights are our time with will and the other cub scouts so please do not call us. i understand yesterday because peter had called john and john was just returning his call. thats ok but next time please from now on, do not call us on thursday nights from 630pm until 9pm. another thing that has been bugging peter and me lately is the amount of phone calls we get about game. if you have questions about game, please direct it to the group first before calling peter. that really bothers him when he gets a call about game and the question wasnt directed to the group first. its bothering me to the point where i might change our numbers and if i do that i will not give it out to anyone. i have had my cell number for a long time and if i have to change it i will be pissed. so please respect our wishes, post to the group first and give it time for peter or me to respond before you call.  and when you call, one phone call is enough. thank you.

    • michael Rowland
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2009
        I too would like us to communicate more Via the web. Sometimes calls during biz hours pull me away from something i'm doing.
        Michael

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2009
          Dear Regina, Peter, and Michael, Don't take this the wrong way. I prefer to do emails and posts to the phone too. we are in perfect agreement. I won't call you anymore. That is not a problem. How many times did I call you this week? I forget but I apologize for calling too much or at a bad time for you when you are doing something more important. Don't change your number for my sake. It's not me that's calling too much but I will reduce it to zero calls. You should not be pestered by nuisance calls and lame calls about the game. You can call me anytime but since I am low on minutes I will probably have to get back to you online.
        • Regina Buchanan
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 5, 2009
            what we are asking for is simple......post to the group first if its a question about d&d. give it some time before you call peter or me. if you dont get a response, go ahead and call. because are times where we dont get our messages. rare but we do miss it sometimes. we dont mind the phone calls, its when it becomes multiple phone calls about the same thing, for an example, rob asks when is game, then we get a call from say kevin or john. if you guys are asking when is game, just post to the group that way everyone knows when its going on. im not trying to come off as a bitch about it.

            Dear Regina, Peter, and Michael, Don't take this the wrong way. I prefer to do emails and posts to the phone too. we are in perfect agreement. I won't call you anymore. That is not a problem. How many times did I call you this week? I forget but I apologize for calling too much or at a bad time for you when you are doing something more important. Don't change your number for my sake. It's not me that's calling too much but I will reduce it to zero calls. You should not be pestered by nuisance calls and lame calls about the game. You can call me anytime but since I am low on minutes I will probably have to get back to you online.

          • psybertrack
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2009
              Note to self: 2 L8