This weeks game

  • michael Rowland
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 5, 2009
      Kevin just called me and asked me if we could game here at the store this week, on friday, and i said yes, but Nova reminded me of some stuff we have to take care of for our Reno trip next week, so i can't game this week. You guys will have to game at peters this week. Sorry. I will be back in the game when i get back from reno.
      Michael
    • Robert Campbell
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 5, 2009
        Ok. Sorry to hear that Mike. Have fun in Reno. We'll try to stay alive with out you bro.

        Ok. So game is Friday at Peters and Regina's. See you all there.

        Kevin just called me and asked me if we could game here at the store this week, on friday, and i said yes, but Nova reminded me of some stuff we have to take care of for our Reno trip next week, so i can't game this week. You guys will have to game at peters this week. Sorry. I will be back in the game when i get back from reno.
        Michael

      • zuoken357
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 17, 2009
          Sadly because of my fooked up schedule the only day I can play this week is Saturday. does that work alright for you guys?
        • John Peter DAmanda
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 18, 2009
            I CAN DO SATURDAY.=jOHN

            --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, "zuoken357" <zuoken357@...> wrote:

            > Sadly because of my fooked up schedule the only day I can play this week is Saturday. does that work alright for you guys?

          • psybertrack
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 19, 2009
              regarding the game this week,

              Friday, Saturday are good days for me this week.Whichever is good for everyone. Can we play at the store this week? I think we could get everybody at the store on Saturday, if you all are willing. I talked to Mike and he said Saturday is o.k. and it needs to be at the store if he is going to make it this week. Let me know if this is ok with you all,please. -John

              --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, "John Peter DAmanda" <psybertrack@...> wrote:

              > I CAN DO SATURDAY.=jOHN
              >
              > --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, "zuoken357" <zuoken357@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Sadly because of my fooked up schedule the only day I can play this week is Saturday. does that work alright for you guys?

            • Peter Nunes
              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 19, 2009
                sure.....

                On Aug 19, 2009, at 10:07 PM, psybertrack wrote:

                > regarding the game this week,
                >
                > Friday, Saturday are good days for me this week.Whichever is good for
                > everyone. Can we play at the store this week? I think we could get
                > everybody at the store on Saturday, if you all are willing. I talked
                > to Mike and he said Saturday is o.k. and it needs to be at the store
                > if he is going to make it this week. Let me know if this is ok with
                > you all,please. -John
                >
                > --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, "John Peter DAmanda"
                > <psybertrack@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I CAN DO SATURDAY.=jOHN
                > >
                > > --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, "zuoken357" <zuoken357@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Sadly because of my fooked up schedule the only day I can play
                > this week is Saturday. does that work alright for you guys?

                __________________________
                Peter Nunes III
                Analytical Dreams
                (510)-676-2692
                http://www.analyticaldreams.com
              • michael Rowland
                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 20, 2009
                  shit

                  From: Peter Nunes <gamer@...>
                  Subject: Re: [Critical20] Re: This weeks game
                  To: Critical20@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 10:30 PM

                  sure.....

                  __________________________
                  Message 8 of 17 , Aug 20, 2009
                    yaa. i can agree. Video game playing can lead to  obesity, and it is a way out for depression. But there can be a healthy medium.....it just has to be found. Im only alive because of video games,

                    Peter Nunes III
                    Analytical Dreams
                    (510)-676-2692
                    http://www.analytic aldreams. com

                  • babbas
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 15, 2010
                      this saturday we are meeting at mikes store for the last time at least for peter. i will try to participate in other gaming nights (apples to apples etc)