BBQ at the store who's comming

  • michael Rowland
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
      4th of july BBQ at gateway thrift
      people can start showing up around 2:30ish or so..... I have a few Non-D&D people comming also.
      This will be a DRY event... no BOOZE, at least until my mom goes home... then we can get shitfaced or whatever...
      I would like to know who's going? I know P&R have plans
      Kevin?
      Rob and Robin?   BRING MUNCHKIN!
      Is Midian comming?
      I guess Char is out of state by now.... but if she's laggin she's invited.
      Anyway, let me know... so i know how much food to buy.
      Michael
    • Robert Campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        Ya saddly. Char is going to be gone from us. She is leaving friday. But Robin, Matt, and I will be there with Munchkin and big smiles.

        Happy 4th all.

        Hope to see you all soon

        Lov all,

        Bishi