Bok will be ready _we are 19th level

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2 4:47 PM
      Who can make it on Thursday at 7pm? We are still playing on Thursday
      right? Are we playing Beast And the blade or Pirates campaign or other?
      I will have a campaign ready to begin if nobody else is ready.It is a
      part 1 of a medium length campaign. You start at 1st level. Any books
      and any feats. Mostly same rules as Peter does. Any races.
      Since you may want to play a creature/race with a level adjustment let
      me know which you want and I will adjust. Example. you choose a race
      with level adjust +3. Well your only level one so you get a few
      harmless things(ask Peter) at first level in your character, but you
      don't get all your racial stuff until later. You can pick a class but
      you are that at -2 level. Ex. Say a Tauromin (bull body with man's
      torso) is level adjust +3.You choose Ranger class. At first level
      character, you are Tauromin 1 (Ranger-2), at char level 2 you are
      Tauromin 2,Ranger 1, At char lev.3, you are Tauromin 3,Ranger level 0,
      and at character level 4, you are Tauromin 3,Ranger level: 1.At fourth
      level character he would get all his Tauromin or Monster abilities and
      all his first level ranger abilities. From then on its as non penalized
      multiclass characters. He can keep advancing his monster levels up to
      the limit set by the book or the dm for advancement or he can advance
      his class level