we're playing tonight July 3, thursday 2008 at the store

  • John
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 3, 2008
      Dear RPGers, we are playing July 3 , tonight at the ususal time at
      gateway. bring all characters sheets , ect. you need.
      I'm not sure who can make it so bring multiple character sheets.

      Are you coming? please post on this board.
      thanks,
      John
    • Robert Campbell
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 3, 2008

        Wow, ok. Sorry, Robin and i can not make it tonight.

        But i think after this, if Robin and/or I need to change the date, than i exspect no complaning please.

        Ok see you all next wek, on friday, at the usual time and place.

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 3, 2008
          I hearby reserve my right to complain about anything,at any time, for any reason...
          Michael

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 3, 2008
            the only reason i mentioned we do it today was because tomorrow is
            fourth of july and i figured people had plans. you wont hear any
            complaints from me and peter, if you reschedule, we simply wont show up
            if we dont agree with it. i dont understand how you can go to rocky
            for 3 1/2 hours but not show up to game with peter, michael, john and
            kevin (because your back hurts). what is it that you do at rocky? oh
            you sit while you watch the movie? how is that different from gaming
            with the guys? there isnt a difference. oh i forogt, the people at
            rocky have better taste.

            p.s. that remark about nate having much better taste than me really
            hurt my feelings. i didnt say anything because i didnt feel like
            ruining everyones night.

            On Jul 3, 2008, at 1:57 PM, Robert Campbell wrote:

            > Wow, ok. Sorry, Robin and i can not make it tonight.
            >

            > But i think after this, if Robin and/or I need to change the date,
            > than i exspect no complaning please.
            >

            > Ok see you all next wek, on friday, at the usual time and place.

            __________________________
            Peter Nunes III
            Analytical Dreams
            (510)-676-2692
            http://www.analyticaldreams.com
          • Peter Nunes
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 3, 2008
              p.s.s. that message wasnt sent by peter it was sent by me....

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 4, 2008
                well, thanks for letting us know. But we all already know that you
                have important and medical reasons for not being able to come to
                every single game. We are ready to play with or without you , but we
                miss you when you're not here. I tried to call to ask but got
                voicemail. I tried to post on the board but got no response. It seems
                that sometimes you are not easy to reach. But that is not a complaint
                since we already know that youre coming is on a perpetual maybe
                status until you are recovered. People should not complain about you,
                since you are doing your best. If you think it is important enough
                and you are feeling well enough ,you will come. If more important
                things take precedence, so be it. Its the same with me.
                We have a life.
                but I hope you get well soon,
                John
                --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, Robert Campbell <gamestweeker@...>
                wrote:

                > Wow, ok. Sorry, Robin and i can not make it tonight.
                > But i think after this, if Robin and/or I need to change the date,
                than i exspect no complaning please.
                > Ok see you all next wek, on friday, at the usual time and place.

              • michael Rowland
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 4, 2008
                  "But we all already know that you
                  have important and medical reasons for not being able to come to
                  every single game."

                  please... it's not fair to right to bring up Rob's mental health issues in a public email....
                  mike

                  wrote:

                  > Wow, ok. Sorry, Robin and i can not make it tonight.
                  > But i think after this, if Robin and/or I need to change the date,
                  than i exspect no complaning please.
                  > Ok see you all next wek, on friday, at the usual time and place.

                • Robert Campbell
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 4, 2008

                    Sorry. I was not trying to start a argument with you Regina, but it seems we cant talk to you with out one. And i did not mean to bring up a discussion about my physical...or(Mental) problems. I was just saying that i was prepared to show up tonight. I did not care if it was the 4th. So if who ever had something better to do than hang out with us than fine. Just that i did not change the date on the fly. So i just want to state that if i needed to i did not want everyone getting mad at me. Which again it seams it happens.

                    I try to change date, people get mad at me. Someone else change date, and i cant make it, people get mad.

                    I just saying I'm sorry.

                  • Regina Buchanan
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 4, 2008
                      the fourth of july is a holiday. at night people like to go and watch fireworks. why would we wanna be gaming while people are lighting off fireworks? we assumed people had plans is why we wanted to game thursday. but it doesnt matter right because you probably wont have shown up to begin with because your back hurts, so what does it matter that we changed the date? if you guys ever want to change the date, people have to know ahead of time, like before 5 pm because john rides the bus to michaels store. i messaged YOU GUYS around 12 in the afternoon, plenty of time to know what was going on.

                      > Sorry. I was not trying to start a argument with you Regina,
                      > but it seems we cant talk to you with out one. And i did not
                      > mean to bring up a discussion about my physical...or(Mental)
                      > problems. I was just saying that i was prepared to show up
                      > tonight. I did not care if it was the 4th. So if who ever
                      > had something better to do than hang out with us than fine.
                      > Just that i did not change the date on the fly. So i just
                      > want to state that if i needed to i did not want everyone
                      > getting mad at me. Which again it seams it happens.
                      >
                      > I try to change date, people get mad at me. Someone else
                      > change date, and i cant make it, people get mad.
                      >
                      > I just saying I'm sorry.
                    • michael Rowland
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 4, 2008
                        Regina... nova's cell number is 510 586-6987
                        what is your guy's number
                        the fair is from 10 to 10 tomorrow... we'll be leaving here around 10... get there about 11 or so...
                        Michael

                        Regina Buchanan <stanksgrrl@...> wrote:
                        the fourth of july is a holiday. at night people like to go and watch fireworks. why would we wanna be gaming while people are lighting off fireworks? we assumed people had plans is why we wanted to game thursday. but it doesnt matter right because you probably wont have shown up to begin with because your back hurts, so what does it matter that we changed the date? if you guys ever want to change the date, people have to know ahead of time, like before 5 pm because john rides the bus to michaels store. i messaged YOU GUYS around 12 in the afternoon, plenty of time to know what was going on.

                        > Sorry. I was not trying to start a argument with you Regina,
                        > but it seems we cant talk to you with out one. And i did not
                        > mean to bring up a discussion about my physical...or( Mental)
                        > problems. I was just saying that i was prepared to show up
                        > tonight. I did not care if it was the 4th. So if who ever
                        > had something better to do than hang out with us than fine.
                        > Just that i did not change the date on the fly. So i just
                        > want to state that if i needed to i did not want everyone
                        > getting mad at me. Which again it seams it happens.
                        >
                        > I try to change date, people get mad at me. Someone else
                        > change date, and i cant make it, people get mad.
                        >
                        > I just saying I'm sorry.

                      • Regina Buchanan
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 5, 2008
                          510-396-4454......

                          Regina Buchanan <stanksgrrl@yahoo. com> wrote:
                          the fourth of july is a holiday. at night people like to go and watch fireworks. why would we wanna be gaming while people are lighting off fireworks? we assumed people had plans is why we wanted to game thursday. but it doesnt matter right because you probably wont have shown up to begin with because your back hurts, so what does it matter that we changed the date? if you guys ever want to change the date, people have to know ahead of time, like before 5 pm because john rides the bus to michaels store. i messaged YOU GUYS around 12 in the afternoon, plenty of time to know what was going on.

                          > Sorry. I was not trying to start a argument with you Regina,
                          > but it seems we cant talk to you with out one. And i did not
                          > mean to bring up a discussion about my physical...or( Mental)
                          > problems. I was just saying that i was prepared to show up
                          > tonight. I did not care if it was the 4th. So if who ever
                          > had something better to do than hang out with us than fine.
                          > Just that i did not change the date on the fly. So i just
                          > want to state that if i needed to i did not want everyone
                          > getting mad at me. Which again it seams it happens.
                          >
                          > I try to change date, people get mad at me. Someone else
                          > change date, and i cant make it, people get mad.
                          >
                          > I just saying I'm sorry.

                        • John
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 7, 2008
                            That's not how i meant it. I apologize if it came out that way.But i
                            was sincere. I guess i since I am sick right now I was thinking more
                            about myself than Rob. I apologize Rob.
                            later,
                            John
                            --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, michael Rowland
                            <michael_in1978@...> wrote:

                            > "But we all already know that you
                            > have important and medical reasons for not being able to come to
                            > every single game."
                            >
                            > please... it's not fair to right to bring up Rob's mental health
                            issues in a public email....
                            > mike
                            >
                            > John <psybertrack@...> wrote:
                            > well, thanks for letting us know. But we all already know
                            that you
                            > have important and medical reasons for not being able to come to
                            > every single game. We are ready to play with or without you , but
                            we
                            > miss you when you're not here. I tried to call to ask but got
                            > voicemail. I tried to post on the board but got no response. It
                            seems
                            > that sometimes you are not easy to reach. But that is not a
                            complaint
                            > since we already know that youre coming is on a perpetual maybe
                            > status until you are recovered. People should not complain about
                            you,
                            > since you are doing your best. If you think it is important enough
                            > and you are feeling well enough ,you will come. If more important
                            > things take precedence, so be it. Its the same with me.
                            > We have a life.
                            > but I hope you get well soon,
                            > John
                            > --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, Robert Campbell <gamestweeker@>
                            > wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Wow, ok. Sorry, Robin and i can not make it tonight.
                            > > But i think after this, if Robin and/or I need to change the
                            date,
                            > than i exspect no complaning please.
                            > > Ok see you all next wek, on friday, at the usual time and place.

                          • John
                            Message 13 of 14 , Jul 7, 2008
                              Ok first , Mike, i reread your message and now i understand what you
                              mean, and I agree.

                              Second the change of date to July 3 was my fault, not anybody's elses,
                              since I was the first one to suggest it on Monday. Unfortunately I
                              didn't let everybody else know about the possible change until it was
                              comfirmed by Regina.

                              Make no mistake about it Rob and Robin you are wonderful people who i
                              care about. If I had told you in advance and got your feed back I would
                              not have changed the date.

                              John
                            • Peter Nunes
                              Message 14 of 14 , Jul 7, 2008
                                john its not your fault that 4th of july was on a friday. peter and me
                                felt like staying home on the 4th, its not a big deal. we figured
                                everyone else would have plans. that is why we wanted to game thursday
                                night.

                                regina