this friday

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      i know that i said we all should be at michaels store by 7 or 715 the latest that way we can
      start to game at 730 but this friday peter gets off work at 7 so we will be there at 730.
      sorry guys.
    • John
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
        730 pm is a good time for me too. Let's make that the basic time.
        That should give us enough time for all things . don't rush.
        Get there safe not fast.
        AS for Michael and cuteness, we will be dressing him in a chainmail
        speedo and auctioning him off at the next klingon slave auction at
        the "Black Hole" of Baycon.

        --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, "Regina" <stanksgrrl@...> wrote:

        > i know that i said we all should be at michaels store by 7 or 715 the
        latest that way we can
        > start to game at 730 but this friday peter gets off work at 7 so we
        will be there at 730.
        > sorry guys.

      • michael Rowland
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
          A chainmail speedo? I'm game...I'll need someone to help with all the shaving i'll have to do....
          Michael