Re: Guys...urgent....question

  • John Peter DAmanda
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 11:26 PM
      I don't recall. I think I heard someone ask. but I don't remember the
      answer. I thought the cats were behind the closed door of the bedroom
      at the time so I didn't see any problem with opening the door. I
      don't recall if the door was ever opened. I remember the air
      conditioner being on. The best thing to do Mike is to grovel and
      crawl on your knees and beg for forgiveness...:)
      --- In Critical20@yahoogroups.com, Robert Campbell <gamestweeker@...>
      wrote:

      > im sorry. i rememeber the conversation. and i said we ould not
      cause the cats where out. im sorry for the discomfert.

      apartment when Nova got too hot? Thanks....
      > michael

      Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.