Sunday the 8th

  • andrew
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hey Group,

      so micheal sent an email asking who would DM on the 8th. I had a lot
      of experience in the old Ad&D system but am new to ver 3.5. I can
      help run the adventure if needed, but am looking to pick up some game
      time before I start to Dm on a regular basis.

      BTW anyone up for potluck snacks on game day?

      thanks,
      andy
    • psybertrack@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
        I don't have any books but Hero fantasy , sidekick and some other rpgs. I lost my d&d books in the many  moves over the years. I played Advanced D&D and basic D&D. I've played d20 star wars and others. I'll be glad to bring some snacks.  John D'Amanda
        and