Re: [CriCri] Digest Number 389

  • wuv2fly@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hi Vic,

      We actually have it in the basement again, going over controls, we were
      NOT happy with the choice of props we had orginally, and we had some ground
      effect flutter, so home it came and back downstairs for more tweaking before
      it head back out to the airport. So now we pretty much have it apart fine
      tuning, and we did find some things that we did not like the previous owner
      had done, those are also being changed BACK TO PLANS. The former owner was
      actually too large to dream of flying one of these, so all the modifications
      he did even if they were acceptable are being changed back to what called for
      in the plans.
      I only have like one picture of this airplane so far, but I'll snap more,
      it will be ready to fly again in the spring.

      Liz ;o)
    • Victor Asp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
        Liz,

        I am not familiar with "ground effect flutter". Does this pertain to
        the props or control surfaces? Ground effect sounds like you were doing
        some taxi tests.

        Vic