Website is down.

  • Victor Asp
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hi all,

      I have been busy lately while my isp is going through changes. The
      @Home/Excite/AT&T broadband union has caused my website to no longer be
      served. I am trying to figure out how to get it up again. I will let
      you know when this happens and what the new email address is.

      Later,
      Vic

      PS. New email address for me also, victor.asp@...
    • luv2fly
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2001
        Vic
        Do you need any help $$$ with web site.Also what polish to use on the
        canopys?
        Got landing gear back from GROVE,it is GREAT.Will send photos of it
        soon.
        SEE YAA"
        Jim

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2001
          Hi Jim,

          Yes the website is down. With Excite@Home going bankrupt my ISP (AT&T)
          had to put together a new system. My email address has changed from
          @... to @.... When I can get through to them I will find out
          how to set up the site again.

          Canopy polish: The canopies are currently stored at my brother's house
          along with the polishing material. I will try to get there soon or ask
          him to get the name and address for me.

          Later,
          Vic