CriCri-parade

  • f_poldinger@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hi CriCri-fans,

      I put two pictures in the files area taken at the Colomban-plane-
      meeting held at Bourges in France. I was quite impressed.

      The guy wearing the white baseball cap is Michel Colomban (for those
      of you who havn't had a chance to meet him yet).
      And I had a possibility to "try on" a CriCri for the first time,
      which convinced me immediately to build a higher canopy.

      Have fun building and time permitting enjoy also a little the summer

      Regards to all of you

      Ferdinand
    • Edward Newbold
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
        --- In CriCri@y..., f_poldinger@h... wrote:
        > I put two pictures in the files area taken at the Colomban-plane-
        > meeting held at Bourges in France. I was quite impressed.

        Thanks, Ferdinand. Great photos of a terrific stable of CriCri's!