Airfoil data

  • ragwingman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      I understand that the CRiCri airfoil is a Wortmann 21.7%. I have
      tried for hours to download this off the internet with no luck. I
      would like to get a full size drawing or tracing of this airfoil and
      aileron for study against my current choice. I would like to do this
      before I start wing construction. Anyone willing to share cordinates
      or a full size copy as I do not have complete plans. I will test and
      let folks know the results. I have a fax if someone is willing to do
      that or reinburse for postage. Thanks. Roger