Re: [CriCri] Cri Cri Canopy Small Production Run

  • A R ROBINSON
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 23, 2000
      Dear all,
      Apologies for posting a lot of chat on the forum latelly but rest
      assured I have been listening. Hope tha teveryone is well and wish all of
      you a very merry Christmas and a prostperous New Year.
      Keep those files moveing gently along that aluminium chaps!!
      Best Regards to all of you and your families.
      Andy.++