Cricri's Friends and Builders

  • v.beaufrere@heliozo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2000
      Hi everybody!!!

      it makes a while, that i write on this forum. So i inform you that i
      bought my cricri airplane made at 70% 4 weeks ago.... So for Victor
      who ask me to send him pictures (and the others who are interesting)i
      put photo in in files rubric... so you can see some pictures of my
      aircraft.

      I think i'll be interesting that others builders made the same thing
      about their aircraft to have details about the construction.

      for example,I'm looking for details on engines on their supports...

      have a good week

      Vincent
    • Ed Newbold
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2000
        > put photo in in files rubric, so you can see
        > some pictures of my aircraft.

        Thanks. I'll go have a look at them right now.

        I don't know about others, but I'm still looking for AFFORDABLE engines for
        my little beast. If anyone has any good leads, I'm all ears!

        Ed Newbold
        Columbus, OH

        Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
        http://photos.yahoo.com