Re: [CriCri] Order Cri Cri!!!

  • Hakan Ertan
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 26, 2013
      Dear Ciar,
      I did my aeronautical engineering in Turkey. I will be happy to meet you. When you start, I would like to come and see your work.
      We have flyin in Edremit on July. Come and join us.
      Best Regards

      Hakan Ertan

      24 Nis 2013 tarihinde 22:40 saatinde, Ciar Sekander van Holstein <ciarsekander@...> şunları yazdı:

      I did my aeronautical engineering study in Holland with other Turkish Students, we became quit good friends.

      And I have traveled trough the whole Turkey, I would say you have a beautiful country and culture.

      To: CriCri@yahoogroups.com
      From: he1265@...
      Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 21:21:43 +0200
      Subject: Re: [CriCri] Order Cri Cri!!!

      Yes I am.

      Hakan Ertan

      24 Nis 2013 tarihinde 09:52 saatinde, Ciar Sekander van Holstein <ciarsekander@...> şunları yazdı:

      Dear Hakan Ertan,

      We started around 4 months a go with this project. We bought the plans and the rights to build the Cri Cri and to sell it.

      In this 4 months 5 of us worked out the costs and the production line. We found our investment who is investing big amount of money to make it work as professional as possible.

      Also we decided to do all the catting and the holes by CNC machines for high performance.

      The first 5 Cri Cris will be with JPX-COVRE PUL 212 and at the same time we are doing a research for other engines.

      the Avionics is the customers wish we can build in full clas-cockpite or just a standard minimum.

      We sell the Cri Cris with register number so once you have bought one you can get a certificate (permission) to fly it as an ultralight airplane.

      Please do know!!  if you are interested be quick with you'r order because we work on the order base, so the first order gets the first priority for his Cri Cri. And every order is done by signing a contract between the customer and the manufacturer.

      In this contract is written what the customers wishes are so at the delivery day you get exactly what was discussed when signed the contract.

      Best regards,

      Hakan are you from Turkey?

      To: CriCri@yahoogroups.com
      From: he1265@...
      Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 00:39:33 +0300

      Dear Ciar van Holstein,
      I think many people are exited to have a ready to fly CriCri. Please let us know the details of your production ( type of engine, standard avionics, options...). Will it have a type certificate , permit to fly.
      Regards,
      Hakan Ertan

      On Apr 23, 2013, at 8:44 PM, "ciar45" <ciarsekander@...> wrote:

      Ciar van Holstein