RE: [CriCri] Cri cri for sale

  • Ciar Sekander van Holstein
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 17, 2013
      We are still busy with the building process, so it is not yed finished.
      we want to make more Cri Cris so that is why the first one is taking a bit longer to build, because at the same time we are trying to design a manufactering line.

      So stay in touch when it is finished you can make an offer.

      Best regards

      Ciar

      To: CriCri@yahoogroups.com
      From: eegeorg@...
      Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:43:08 +0400
      Subject: Re: [CriCri] Cri cri for sale

      Iam seriously looking to buy a cri cri, please send me more information and foto if you have.
      Thank you
      Stathis

      Stathis Georgopoulos

      15 Απρ 2013, 22:46, ο/η Ciar Sekander van Holstein <ciarsekander@...> έγραψε:

      Hello Stathis,

      how much would like to buy a well build  Cri CRi  MC-15 from original blue prints with registration number and signed by Colomban self.

      best regards

      ciar

      To: CriCri@yahoogroups.com
      From: eegeorg@...
      Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:11:24 +0000
      Subject: [CriCri] Cri cri for sale

      Hello friends, any cri cri for sale? Please advise me.
      Thank you
      Stathis

    • Stathis Georgopoulos
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
        Ok, Iam waiting for your offer.
        Stathis

        Stathis Georgopoulos

        17 Απρ 2013, 22:22, ο/η Ciar Sekander van Holstein <ciarsekander@...> έγραψε:

        To: CriCri@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
          ok thank you. I will let you know by than.

          If you know somebody who needs a set op Cri Cri plans with the permission of Mr Colomban I have one. complete with 3 books construction, enigne and flight manual books, with the registeration number.

          To: CriCri@yahoogroups.com

          From: eegeorg@...
          Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:11:24 +0000

          Hello friends, any cri cri for sale? Please advise me.
          Thank you
          Stathis

        • Greg Brown
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
            I would be interested in those plans for the CriCri. I live in Minneapolis, MN. Where would you be shipping them from and how much would you like for the set?

            Greg

            To: CriCri@yahoogroups.com

            From: eegeorg@...
            Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:11:24 +0000