Cricri Canopies for sale

  • Wayne Butt
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013

      I have two spare Cricri canopies for sale. They have sufficient extra length to extend the 2 inches for tall pilots.

      They are 3mm polycarbonate and are extremely well made with really good optical qualities.

      I am also willing to sell  the mould from which they were formed.

      Wayne

    • Ciar Sekander van Holstein
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2013
        Hi Wayne I am interested in buying the Canopy and also the mould. Could you please let me what would they cost in Euro's?

        Thanks,

        Ciar van Holstein

        Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

        Op 3 apr. 2013 om 03:05 heeft "Wayne Butt" <butt5@...> het volgende geschreven:

        I have two spare Cricri canopies for sale. They have sufficient extra length to extend the 2 inches for tall pilots.

        They are 3mm polycarbonate and are extremely well made with really good optical qualities.

        I am also willing to sell  the mould from which they were formed.

        Wayne

      • jungster1

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 30, 2013

            Hi Bob.

            I did have three canopies but have sold two of them now. I have one left.

            I have selling them for  USD$650 plus freight.

            If you are interested in purchasing one I will need your address for receiving the item. It saves quite a bit if you are willing to collect it from the nearest large centre.

            I can assure you these are very high quality formed Perspex, formed from 3mm sheet but attenuated to around 2mm by the forming process.

            I also have the canopy mould for sale. It is crated for international freight, but it is heavy and the freight cost would be significant. I am open to offers on the mould, but I don’t want much for it. It would be easy to modify a new canopy from the mould to make it much taller, although this might affect the performance of the cricri.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013
              Hello Wayne

              Great news, Can you tell me how high the canopy is at the moment? Then I
              can compare with my current canopy.

              Then I will let you now how to proceed. Actualy it is not for me personal
              but for a potential buyer. I will inform him if you the last detail (and
              photo?) of the canopy and mold and the requested Dimentions.

              Thanks!

              Bob