Re: [CriCri] Hi

  • Christian von Delius
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2013
      Jim-
      Read through the history of posts and you will find tons of info.
      Do a Google search for cricri and you will find tons more.
      One fact: empty weight with BOTH engines is 174 pounds.
      -Christian
      --        www.BrilliantDesignOnline.com
      Solidworks Design & CNC Plasma Cutting

               -a division of-
      www.AlpineWorldwide.com
             "We build ideas.."

      On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Jim <n49131@...> wrote:

      Hi, My name is Jim Veazey. I have a private and A&P license. The CriCri has always interested my. I would like to know more about this plane.