Re: V speeds
- All speeds in knots (kts)
- Vne : Speed never to exceed : 140 kts.
- Va : Maximum maneuvering speed : 100 kts.
Vf: Maximum speed flaps down
take-off deflection (12°): 70 kts.
Landing deflection (27°): 70 kts.
- Cruising configuration Vs = 49 kts.
- Take off configuration Vs = 44 kts.
- Landing configuration Vs = 39 kts.
- Vi = 70 kts.
- Vx : Max gradient speed (obstacle): 54 kts.
- Vy : Max rate of climb speed : 65 kts.
- Climbing speed "voyage" (distance) : 83 kts.
Vmca is not applicable for a CriCri because the engines are very close to the aircraft centerline. There is no speed at which full assymetric power application will cause loss of directional control in a CriCri. It is also for this reason that a twin engine rating is not required to fly a CriCri.