Visit Us In FaceBook

  • Osman Abd alrhman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cri-Cri-In-Sudan/237466116276935

      Now you can any one here in this Group made and build cri cri small airplane in the Home it is easy Work Just start work and Finally Fly

      from the earth to the Sky
    • jonnybdotcom1@yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
          Now you can any one here in this Group made and build cri cri small airplane in the Home it is easy Work Just start work and Finally Fly

          Enjoin Us At           https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cri-Cri-In-Sudan/237466116276935

          from the earth to the Sky
        • Thiago
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2012
            Hi Oman,

            Could you share with us photos and details of the construction process and assembly, please?

            I'd rather see construction methods and we could get some hints and tips from you.

            And actually I think you can post on cricri group instead of Facebook, most of us would be more benefited this way.

            Best Regards
            Thiago Andre

            2012/1/2 Osman Abd alrhman <osman_9222@...>

            Now you can any one here in this Group made and build cri cri small airplane in the Home it is easy Work Just start work and Finally Fly

            Enjoin Us At           https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cri-Cri-In-Sudan/237466116276935

            from the earth to the Sky

          • Martin Polach
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
              Some sort of facebook scam???? Note irregular language structure!

              Happy New Year to All

              M. Polach