Flight of the Future??

  • Tony Fairbridge
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 16 9:16 AM

      Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!
    • Bill Robison
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 16 10:31 AM
        Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. I want the jet engines?
        Thanks,Bill
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 17 10:02 AM
          Could someone post a direct link to the vid..?
          The 'via google' link does not work for me.
          -Christian

          --- In CriCri@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Robison" <billsdodgers@...> wrote:

          > Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. I want the jet engines?
          > Thanks,Bill

        • Michel C Paré
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 17 5:24 PM
            Hey Christian,

            I have put it in the link section of the cricri drawing.

            Michel

            ===

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 18 9:08 AM
              Here you go.

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgdIE2t8QkM

              Tony F.

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 18 9:41 AM
                To Chrisitan,

                I have put the link at link section of our group also, yesterday.

                I have tried to send you an email, but I received an maildeamon answer.

                Regards

                Michel

                ===